Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing, and perfect will.
Romans 12:2-4 NIV
G8 develops and constructs renewable energy projects across the globe. Headquartered in Singapore, the group presently has over 2.5GW of renewable energy and subsea transmission projects under development in Asia. The company is Asia’s leading subsea engineering solutions provider with proprietary engineering technologies to accelerate offshore windfarms and largescale floating solar developments across the region.
- 18 May 2022 G8 Partners with South Korean ODIN to Develop Next-Generation Wind Power Systems for Offshore and Island Power Generation
- 21 Feb 2022 G8 awarded LOI for the installation of the largest Next Generation 65MW Floating Solar system at BUI Hydro Dam in West Africa
- 04 Jan 2021 3DOM, G8 Ink Agreement for Business Collaboration, Investment, and Share Swap
In The News
- RewableEnergyWorld: G8 developing 65 MW floating solar at hydro project in West Africa
- SolarQuarter: G8 Awarded LOI for Next Generation 65MW Floating Solar System in Ghana
- PV TECH: Singapore’s G8 to install 65MW floating solar project in Ghana
- PV Magazine: Singaporean FPV firm targets offshore expansion plans
- The Edge: Local renewable energy company G8 Subsea announces share swap, plans IPO on Nasdaq
- Energy Storage: Asia floating and offshore renewables specialist G8 to use 3DOM’s next-gen Li-ion batteries
- Business Times: Building and connecting offshore renewable energy projects