Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing, and perfect will.
Romans 12:2-4 NIV
ABOUT URBAN COMMONS
Based in Los Angeles, Urban Commons is a privately-held real estate investment and development firms, currently active across a wide range of property types. Urban Commons works closely with municipalities, communities, and neighborhoods to create thoughtful development plans that optimize each property while delivering unparalleled public value. The name Urban Commons was derived from the company’s mission to create optimized spaces in urban settings for the overall benefit for the community.
- 30 Dec 2020 EHT Unitholders Reject Sc Capital As New Manager
- 24 Dec 2020 Denying Egm Request Is Detrimental To Unitholder Value, Warns EHT Sponsor
- 22 Dec 2020 Eagle Hospitality Trust Sponsor Expresses Doubt Over Sc Capital’s Proposal
- 18 Dec 2020 An Alternative For Eh-reit Unit Securityholders: New Egm Requested By 10.54% Of Stapled Securityholders
- 17 Dec 2020 Sole Shareholder Of Reit Manager Of EH-Reit Appeals To Singapore Minister For Finance
- 1 Sep 2020 Urban Commons Announces Strategic Partnership With Encore Enterprises
- 21 Aug 2020 Eagle Hospitality Trust Sponsor Urges Collaboration To Save Reit
- 21 Aug 2020 FAQ
- 12 Aug 2020 Urban Commons Issues Notice Of Breaches To Eagle Hospitality Trust
- 31 Dec 2020 Eagle Hospitality Trust Stuck In Limbo After Unitholders Vote Against Change Of Manager
- 22 Dec 2020 Sc Capital’s Proposal For Eagle Hospitality Trust “highly Risky”, Says Sponsor
- 22 Dec 2020 EHT Sponsor Expresses Doubt Over Sc Capital’s Proposal To Replace Existing Reit Manager
- 24 Aug 2020 To Eagle Hospitality Trust & Urban Commons – Will You Stop Fighting And Save The Reit?
- 22 Aug 2020 Is There Finally Hope For Eagle Hospitality Trust Unitholders?
- 13 Aug 2020 Eagle Hospitality Trust (EHT): Hearing Sponsor Urban Common Side Of The Story